$150 initial session
$135 per 60-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- What is my co-pay?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is preauthorization required before the first session?
- Do I have an EAP (Employee Assistance Program)?
Accepted Insurance Plans
Individual Counselors accept different insurance plans. If you have a question about an insurance plan that is not listed here, please feel free to call and ask.
- Joel Wharton accepts Anthem, Aetna, Medical Mutual, Cigna, and OSU.
- Chad Wilt accepts Aetna, Medical Mutual, and OSU Prime Care.
- Davia Stevenson accepts Aetna and Medical Mutual.
- Barry Thompson accepts Aetna and Medical Mutual.
- Joel Hardin accepts Anthem, Medical Mutual, and OSU.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and Mastercard / Visa accepted for payment.
Please provide us with 24-hour notice if it becomes necessary for you to cancel a scheduled appointment.
If you miss a scheduled appointment without giving 24-hour notice, you will be responsible fo the following fee:
*First No Show or less than 24-hour notice: $35.00
*Second No Show or less than 24-hour notice: $70.00
*Third No Show or less than 24-hour notice: $135.00
A missed appointment or last minute cancellation prevents that time from being offered to another person. Unforeseen emergencies and other unavoidable circumstances do occasionally arise. **If this occurs please address the issue with your counselor.**
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.