$150 initial session
$135 per 60-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- What is my co-pay?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a limit on how many therapy sessions my health insurance will cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is preauthorization required before the first session?
Accepted Insurance Plans
At Pathways, individual counselors are in-network with different insurance plans. If you have a question about a plan that is not listed here, please call and ask. We can often provide services out-of-network, depending on your insurance plan.
- Joel Hardin accepts Anthem, Aetna, Medical Mutual, and OSU. (Tricare and UHC out of network)
- Davia Stevenson accepts Aetna and Medical Mutual. (Tricare and UHC out of network)
- Barry Thompson accepts Aetna and Medical Mutual.
- Rhonda Taylor accepts Anthem, Medical Mutual, and Nationwide Children's Hospital.
Reduced fee (sliding scale) services are available on a limited basis, based on family size and household income.
Cash, check and most major credit cards accepted for payment.
Please provide us with 24-hour notice if it becomes necessary to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
If you miss a scheduled appointment without giving at least 24-hour notice, you will be responsible for a $100 fee.
A missed appointment or last minute cancellation prevents that time from being offered to another client. We understand that unforeseen emergencies and other unavoidable circumstances do occasionally arise. If this occurs, please address the issue with your counselor.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.